Thursday, March 22, 2007

Careful what you do on your computer.


This woman was dumb enough to use her computer to research how to murder her husband. And then she murdered him.

This is not really economics, but I love dumb criminal stories.

34 comments:

Anonymous said...

how dumb or crazy does this lady have to be to look up how to kill someone. they show all kinds of ways in movies, doesnt she watch any.

Adriana G 1st

Anonymous said...

stupid stories like this always crack me up...but when you really start to think about it it's kinda sad

brittany p 1st

Anonymous said...

If you think about it, all criminals are stupid. Rational and intelligent people dont commit criminal acts, the fact that people who commit crimes hardly get away with it shows the stupidity of people who commit crimes. However, there are different levels of stupid criminals, and in this case she falls under the insanely stupid category.

Ethan H. 5th

Anonymous said...

wow how dumb can you be?

Whitney A. 5th

Anonymous said...

if that's not the textbook example of premediatated murder, then i dont know what is

sarah hobson 1st

Anonymous said...

That's really awful that this women had to kill her husband just because she was having an affair. That back-fired on her majorly.
Jordan L/5

Anonymous said...

If she really wanted to learn how to kill someone, she should have watched CSI....at least she could have researched how NOT to get caught, then. You have to be brilliant to truely get away with a murder...and this woman's a few fries short of a happy meal if you ask me.

Anonymous said...

There are however, some murderers who have gotten away. Take the Zodiac Killer for example. Maybe he just hasn't messed up yet. or we gaver up trying to find him or her.
Jessica C. 5th Period

Anonymous said...

I have actually seen another story that was very similar to this one where a man googled how to kill his wife... and of course he got caught too. It was on the news about a month ago.

Anonymous said...

^^^^^^^^^
kinzie j. 5th

Anonymous said...

Man this women is crazy....Why would she even look up how to do something like that...its DUMB!!!!Police can track stuff like that easily!

Amber P. (1st)

Anonymous said...

wow...the internet is truly a powerful tool... so is Ryan burt!!!oooo !, just keedin burt.

Anonymous said...

All that woman needed to do is watch movies, I'm pretty sure i could get away with murder after watching the movie MURDER BUY NUMBERS, which by the way is an amazing movie.However, this proves that you can find ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you want or need to know through the convience of the internet.

taylor k. 2nd

Anonymous said...

wow people are stupid it is officially confirmed even though it already has been my the millions of other stupid people!

Logan F. 2nd

Anonymous said...

wow stupid people never fail to amuse me

Jeff G/-5th

Anonymous said...

this obviously is messed up in the head. who would look up somthin like that and then do it?

nathan o(1)

Anonymous said...

that comedian that is on blue collar comedy...not foxworthy or ron white, or larry the cable guy...but the other one...could definently say "here's your sign" to this woman...what an idiot

Cameron K. 5th

Anonymous said...

She obvioulsy had some mental issue suffered at the hands of her husband because she was beyond all reason. I dont think it was that she was dumb but crazy.

Anonymous said...

Sorry the above one is Caitlan G-5th

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my girlfriend. jk. not really. but seriously. im jk

Matt Wessels 5th

Anonymous said...

I'm concerned about why this lady looked up online how to kill someone, but what about the web sites that she found? I think someone should be looking into those.

Amy W (5)

Anonymous said...

wow is all i have to say, that should make dumb crook news, criminals never really use their own ideas from what i have seen and heard they use other peoples which proves that they are not inovative and they always seem to be in an awakward/bad situation that they shouldnt be in.

Sam D. 5th

Anonymous said...

This lady is crazy. Reminds me of something that Jay Leno would make fun of.
MelanieK02

Anonymous said...

I don't know if the same advertisment comes up every time but when i read the article on the right of the screen was an add for wedding rings. I just thought that was sort of ironic.

Anonymous said...

Its kinda scary that how to murder someone can even be looked up on the internet.

Rachel H. 5th

Anonymous said...

Ya, what is this world coming to.
Jeremy G. 5th

Anonymous said...

what an idiot.

dont kill people.

justin r. 1st

Anonymous said...

I guess everything really is on the internet. I always thought that was just a saying. That's pretty impresive actualy. I mean seriously if I was ever planing on killing someone I dont think the first thing that would pop into my head was google. So this woman had to have been like so creative I can't understand or so crazy there's no way I can understand.

Hannah L.
1st

Anonymous said...

thats crazy...just another example of one of the many dumb things people do. the world is coming to an end.

raelynns 5

Anonymous said...

jeez some people need to learn how do delete the history on their computers...jk...nevermind that she used the internet..what bothers me is that she was stupid enough to actually need to research how to kill her husband

Brandon H.
5th Period

Anonymous said...

That woman is a moron. Why would you need to look up how to kill someone. It is shown in countless movies and books.

Nathan Y. 5th

Anonymous said...

That is one crazy woman. If you are planning to murder someone why would you look it up on the internet, something that EVERYONE has access to, in the first place. From now on I am going to do background checks on every girl I go out with because I know that there are plenty more like McGuire out there.

J.J. (1st)

Anonymous said...

Should she have done it based on her own ideas, not some one elses. Jessica C. 5th Period

Anonymous said...

Can you say crazy and dumb. Granted in this day of the internet there is a site to look up anything you want info on. But give me a break, not how to kill your husband. There are so many crimes in the news that talk about evidence used against the criminal with info found on their computer.

Brittney O. 5th Period