
When you comment on the blog use your first name and last initial along with the period you have economics. This will enable me to give you your participation grade. When you comment it will not show up until I have approved it. I am not looking at your comment to see if I agree with it, or even like it. I am only making sure it is appropriate content for young minds :)
The blogs you see below and in the archives are from last semester. Do not reply to those. I will be putting current material on the blog soon.
You do not have to write a full blown treatise. Just share your thoughts. Have fun with it.

3 comments:
Michael H.
1st period
an economist knows tomorrow why what he predicted yesterday proved false today
does that quote mean mr. mckay isn't an economist?
Post a Comment