This entry is dedicated to those who fell asleep in my class this semester.
You don't have to blog anymore this semester. Use all that valuable time to study for finals. Hope this puts you in the holiday spirit. (It is also a preview for those who sleep in class.)
I'm not sure if I can stop this whole blogging thing. Don't be surprised if every once in a while I still put in my two cents. It's an ego thing really. For the 30 seconds that it takes someone to read this, I have his/her undivided attention.
21 comments:
Clayton Patterson
2nd
hahahaha very funny
nice...
I clicked on the link, but my computer wouldn't bring it up.
Whitley C. -1st
yawn
thank God i love you
Landon Hogle
1st
haha... merry christmas
Lauren R. 5th
haha, that was funny...
Sarah Henderson - 1st
Telling Mr. Mckay that you love him may be overstepping some kind of boundary. Even if he is totally hott.
yeah yeah...sorry about that...
Jennifer S
yay!!!
thank you mr. mckay!
emily howard 5th
Aww Clayton in a year if his basketball career doesnt work out for him. haha very funny.
Tarah W. 2nd
Betsy E. 2nd Period
I'm not sure if I can stop this whole blogging thing. Don't be surprised if every once in a while I still put in my two cents. It's an ego thing really. For the 30 seconds that it takes someone to read this, I have his/her undivided attention.
Kaley M. 5
my computer wouldnt let me bring up the link.
Blake Whitmire 5
This is the first blog that made me laugh.
I'm going to miss all that blogging thing .tear.
Marta G
who would fall asleep in your class? What losers...
J.T. 5th
wow clayton, he really got you on that one.
Olivia M.
2nd
wow i must be a loser as well thats ok though i'll live. besides that guy kinda looks like me with the glasses and all
Marcus Lowry
2nd
stain says hi
from....a sophomore
.....hehe...
so it's a preview for everyone?
haha. good one.
=]
Alicia Martinez
1st
Post a Comment