You know when the joker - an incredibly depraved individual - is depicted as being ticked about the so called "bailout" plan saying that if "we don't fix this now, little gamble here won't be able to get a nickle for his grandma" that there is a lot of ill will towards it. I feel that we will eventually have to suffer some dear consequences for this and we will then be worse off than we currently are. You can forget about getting a profit for assets later just as the joker said, "and I thought I told bad jokes" but rather worry about the set backs we will have to face
"...how 'bout a magic trick?" Heh. That's the only way we'll get out of this quickly with few consequences. Hm. It stopped putting my last name and period. Well, I think I'm the only ethan here, and.. 6th.
i love dark night and i think that the bailout, the name it self describe what it is and that it is rewarding and taking the responsibility of an unwisely spender and punishing the people who have spent there money wisely
i think that they way they used the dark knight was hilarious and true. Their opinion about the bailout is that it is stupid, and not very smart. It makes it seem like a joke. By using the joker it made the bailout seem funny and stupid.
It was pretty witty the way they tied the bailout to the dark knight/joker. The bailout was made out to be pretty worthless (i.e. the joker). I also share the same opinion but i still dont know what will happen.
i loved the movie! it's weird but i do agree with the Joker. plus, i think that the bailout is just a way of giving people who screwed up a slap on the hand while giving the responsible ones a big blow.
11 comments:
You know when the joker - an incredibly depraved individual - is depicted as being ticked about the so called "bailout" plan saying that if "we don't fix this now, little gamble here won't be able to get a nickle for his grandma" that there is a lot of ill will towards it. I feel that we will eventually have to suffer some dear consequences for this and we will then be worse off than we currently are. You can forget about getting a profit for assets later just as the joker said, "and I thought I told bad jokes" but rather worry about the set backs we will have to face
The Joker took very true statements and turned them into psycho fanatisism. It was an awesome movie though!!! :)
"...how 'bout a magic trick?" Heh. That's the only way we'll get out of this quickly with few consequences. Hm. It stopped putting my last name and period. Well, I think I'm the only ethan here, and.. 6th.
That was very accurate. I agree with the Joker...which I find very weird. lol
great movie, but i dont think its a wise plan to lose all this money now hoping it will come back in the long run
i love dark night and i think that the bailout, the name it self describe what it is and that it is rewarding and taking the responsibility of an unwisely spender and punishing the people who have spent there money wisely
i think that they way they used the dark knight was hilarious and true. Their opinion about the bailout is that it is stupid, and not very smart. It makes it seem like a joke. By using the joker it made the bailout seem funny and stupid.
It was pretty witty the way they tied the bailout to the dark knight/joker. The bailout was made out to be pretty worthless (i.e. the joker). I also share the same opinion but i still dont know what will happen.
i loved the movie! it's weird but i do agree with the Joker. plus, i think that the bailout is just a way of giving people who screwed up a slap on the hand while giving the responsible ones a big blow.
i think someone has too much time on their hands
Post a Comment