It looks like George Washington isn't to happy with the economic outlook of the recession. Hopefully it won't be to long until he can resume his stoic look once again.
I think that the shocked look on George Washington's face, is the face that many Americans have on their face during this time of the economic slow down..wow!
Apparently little 'ol Goerge is have a little panic attack. He im sure would be praying that his value will increase in time. The value of the dollar is continuing to decrease!!!
Obviously George Washington is feeling rather worthless right now because he's found out that he has had his identity stolen (counterfeit dollars made by foreign governments) and not to mention that the billboard that he is being displayed on is losing it's value all together and he feels like he's being replaced. Naturally one can look so stressed with such things happening
"At the rate inflation is increasing... dollar stores will no longer exist.. they’ll soon be 2 dollar stores.. and then 5 dollar! the significance of my dollar will soon be nothing."
Washington is almost as worthless as Lincoln. Of course they are only worthless in terms of currency. The people who had everything invested in the stock market probably have the same look on their faces!!
42 comments:
Clearly Mr. Washington is very upset that he is not worth very much...
First, they wanted to get rid of the penny now they want to get rid of George!
linclon! im as worthless as you and your freakin penny now!
It looks like George Washington isn't to happy with the economic outlook of the recession. Hopefully it won't be to long until he can resume his stoic look once again.
I think that the shocked look on George Washington's face, is the face that many Americans have on their face during this time of the economic slow down..wow!
OMG, the way I'm shrinking I'd win "The Biggest Loser"
I think George Washington is appalled by the economic crisis that is occuring.
Mr. Washington is shocked that he's not even worth face-price! The value of the dollar is low, and keeps declining.
Apparently little 'ol Goerge is have a little panic attack. He im sure would be praying that his value will increase in time. The value of the dollar is continuing to decrease!!!
"What?! I'm worth how much now? After all I did for this country? Absurd.."
George Washington is astonished about the crazy decisions that were made in Washington D.C. which greatly dropped his money value.
What is this plastic called a credit card? They should have listened to Franklin.
poor George- he knows he's not worth as much... I think McDonals is gonna have to rethink the dollar menu.
have a good day mr. mccay!
What have you done?? I'm worth what??
Poor George. He's feeling pretty worthless at the moment.
Obviously George Washington is feeling rather worthless right now because he's found out that he has had his identity stolen (counterfeit dollars made by foreign governments) and not to mention that the billboard that he is being displayed on is losing it's value all together and he feels like he's being replaced. Naturally one can look so stressed with such things happening
"At the rate inflation is increasing... dollar stores will no longer exist.. they’ll soon be 2 dollar stores.. and then 5 dollar! the significance of my dollar will soon be nothing."
haha I guess the conspiracy section of our Gov. doesn't feel the need for subtlety anymore.
WHAT?!!! I'm being replaced by the Euro!!!
Washington is almost as worthless as Lincoln. Of course they are only worthless in terms of currency. The people who had everything invested in the stock market probably have the same look on their faces!!
George is in a state of shock because he's realized the euro has surpassed him
Its that euro he's so hot right now
George is simply frietened because of his falling value.
I could have sworn I was more successful than Lincoln....It's not fair that we are now worth the same....
THE EURO BEAT ME!!
this is late sorry !
5th
poor mr washington. he is so sad he's losing value
what?! Im not even worth a double cheese burger at Mcdonalds..
I think Mr. Washington just realized that his country is in deep water...
WHAT. I'm only worth how much..HELPP!! :(
and sorry this is late i think?
man, I wish I could buy more than a McChicken!
What!?! The peso is worth more than me!?!
I would agree with everyone.. George looks a little freaked out, as well the average American right now, about the economy. It sucks!
Well, I think after 34 comments Mr. McKay understands that George Washington's face is surprised so I'm just going to say this......
"NO!!!!! BUSH IS BACK FROM HIS 2 MONTH VACATION?!?! WHY?!!!?!"
someone better SAVE ME!
George looks stressed about his worth and the way things look for him. =S
Mr. Washington is on his way to Mr.Lincolns level of worthiness.
"Bleep! I wish you would of listened to my plea for controlling government spending"
What is this world coming to ? The dollar is fixing to become the new penny.
If I did have a caption for this cartoon, it would be:
"Help! I'm Shirinking!!! [in value] AAAAHHH!!!"
"George is also a stockbroker"
Post a Comment