Sunday, January 04, 2009


Welcome to the Seniorhall blog!


We covered most of this in class but here are the steps you need to take to comment on a blog.

1) You must first create a username and password.

2) To create this, go to a blog and click on comment.

3) You will then click on "Sign Up Here" next to No Google Account?

4) Your user name will be your FIRST NAME and LAST INITIAL along with your CLASS PERIOD #, you must do it this way so I can give you credit for blogging.
5) You must respond to at least one blog article a week. Your response is counted as part of your participation grade. Each week is over at midnight Saturday.

6) Remember, this is a forum for us to communicate on topics of the day. We do not have to agree with each other's comments...but your comments must be in line with the student code of conduct. Have fun and welcome!


Your first blog article appears below. As you will soon learn I do not always agree with the opinions and stories I post here. I post things I find interesting, relevant, and sometimes just weird.

3 comments:

Laurenb5 said...

I honestly doubt his theory is correct. America, although is having difficulty right now, i believe will still remain the power house. Other countries must accept that- and possibly take advantage of our knowledge. We all screw up, and the fighting's not going to disapear, but i think our states like eachother enough to stick together. I'd title his theory "jealousy"

ChristianP5 said...

Through out history we havent basedwhat is going to happen on someones opion we went through the war and deppression willbe fine

ChristianP5 said...

Through out history we havent basedwhat is going to happen on someones opion we went through the war and deppression willbe fine