The sad thing about that song is the guy singing it is communicating with his significant other much better than most married people do today, thus the high divorce rates. Maybe if people started taking their vows in economic slang we would have more successful marriages.
When he first started singing, two thoughts popped into my head: -"Does this guy have a job or any sort of social life whatsoever?" -"Why?!"
Maybe I don't have the right sense of humor to understand this...but I couldn't bear to listen past a few cycles of the main punchline. I was embarassed and worried that my family might be hearing it...
Either way, he's got alot of time on his hands and his economics teacher taught him well.
Great song...definitely hits the nail on the head regarding the grotesque parallel between women and what they require...haha...but I do think that this guy has wayyy too much time on his hands...
23 comments:
If someone was blaring that on a stereo on their shoulder outside my window, I definitely wouldn't come out.
The real zinger line was: "without your complementary goods, I'm not enough."
"I'm the only love producer and my good is for you to consume"
It doesn't get much more succinct or romantic than that.
Wow. That should get the grammy for the romantic song of the year...
Only Mckay would search the vast span of internet to find a ROMANTIC song about economics.... That's dedication and I like it!
that was the most terrible thing ive ever listened to. maybe someday ill speak to my boyfriend in the language of economics....not
The sad thing about that song is the guy singing it is communicating with his significant other much better than most married people do today, thus the high divorce rates. Maybe if people started taking their vows in economic slang we would have more successful marriages.
Wow... that was interesting.
I didn't know there was a market for economic love songs.
hmm interesting...
Well that was interesting...kinda odd
Well know one can ever say that there wasn't any effort put into that song, but it was a little ridiculous.. Funny though..kinda
I say we make the Eco final a group music video for this song.. hahaha! just kidding, Mr. McKay :D
Economic love song, very creative and pretty funny too. I dont see it becoming a top 100 hit though lol
wow. yes, i quite agree with the musician. it is extremely serious. very serious indeed. wow
If I had to hear this from my boyfriend I would definitely be screening some calls.
that's so awesome... Props to that guy
Wow I'm so glad I listened to this in Day Break coffee house. Way funny though
When he first started singing, two thoughts popped into my head:
-"Does this guy have a job or any sort of social life whatsoever?"
-"Why?!"
Maybe I don't have the right sense of humor to understand this...but I couldn't bear to listen past a few cycles of the main punchline. I was embarassed and worried that my family might be hearing it...
Either way, he's got alot of time on his hands and his economics teacher taught him well.
mr.mckay,where do u find this stuff? haha,its funny.
oh my.... poor girl. that's a little harsh, i think.
I like this dudes way of thinking... women cost way too much money....
Great song...definitely hits the nail on the head regarding the grotesque parallel between women and what they require...haha...but I do think that this guy has wayyy too much time on his hands...
hmmm.. very interesting, kind of funny, and oddly strange.
that was pretty interesting.
kinda weird, but i like it.
Post a Comment