There is nothing funny about making screwy jokes of this economic crisis... We the leaders of today will very well be affected by the fallacy that is politics. The time is definately now that we do something about all our past mistakes, that means yes to tax increases and no to stupid bailouts.
I don't even know what to say. Except that this is kind of funny. Like McKay said the other day about his regular classes, we have 2 choices. 1. Feel depressed about it, or 2. Make jokes. I prefer to make jokes too.
reading cartoons is a nice way of escaping from screwed over economies and politics... the comics should be an "economics and politics free zone" however, since I had to read it anyways, it does make a good point
Wow that was great but I'm not sure the general public would like a 'well it will either get better or not' that seems like on of the biggest things the government is here for, to push it in the will direction.
24 comments:
This is exactly ho i feel sometimes! Like everything is so screwy that its hard to believe facts in front of you!
There is nothing funny about making screwy jokes of this economic crisis... We the leaders of today will very well be affected by the fallacy that is politics. The time is definately now that we do something about all our past mistakes, that means yes to tax increases and no to stupid bailouts.
I'd leave a deep comment but now I'm not entirely sure this blog is real haha
things in the economy are unpredictable yet we still have people trying to predict economic changes and they keep screwing up
yeah...basically we have no idea whats going on and we keep messing up...haha, dead on indeed
I don't even know what to say. Except that this is kind of funny.
Like McKay said the other day about his regular classes, we have 2 choices. 1. Feel depressed about it, or 2. Make jokes. I prefer to make jokes too.
hm, I hate political cartoons...come on Madison, let's go to bed.
Ugh me too!!!! Night night julia!
That economist has his shirt untucked..very unprofesional. Oh and this one is kind of dumb and not funny. boo
oh nice. dilbert's little economist guy obviously knows what he's talking about.
Mr. McKay should say that in class one time. "I'd take questions but I'm not entirely sure you're real." Ha ha.
Never was a fan of Dilbert
Our class in a nutshell...
That guy is a genius. I mean, "The economy will either recover or not." That's some deep stuff right there.
I'd show up to your class but I'm not entirely sure your class is real
lol i love dilbert!!! ^_^
I hate political cartoons of whatever it is considered since it is dilbert! they are over my head!!
reading cartoons is a nice way of escaping from screwed over economies and politics... the comics should be an "economics and politics free zone"
however, since I had to read it anyways, it does make a good point
Wow that was great but I'm not sure the general public would like a 'well it will either get better or not' that seems like on of the biggest things the government is here for, to push it in the will direction.
What is real and what isnt? im confused... hey I feel like that all the time when the word economics comes up
What a funny cartoon
Sometimes I wish some of our politicians were imaginary.
I could see Mr. McKay explaining this to us in class. : )
i hate political cartoons...
Post a Comment