
In order to prevent the spread of swine flu I am calling off the blogs for the remainder of the semester. I have heard you can get a virus on a computer and I prefer to practice safe computing. Actually there is no such thing as safe computing so we will have to abstain from computing.
Seriously, I have fallen way behind and I am pretty sure you guys are having trouble remembering to do this weekly. I will take the participation grades strictly from the current events for the rest of the year. Thanks for playing.

11 comments:
Man thanks teach.. I'm now officially scarred for life... (a kid kissing a pig).... that's just wrong...
aw man...last blog...thanks for bein a bad*** teacher though..haha.
wow that looks like the unrated version of Charlotte's Web
The dang swines are everywhere these days! Next thing u know they'll be influencing what the government does....
The dang swines are everywhere these days! Next thing u know they'll be influencing what the government does....
but i just got good at remembering to do them.....
Is this a trick? I've grown paranoid of high school teachers and their mind games.
Thank you! :)
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!..... pork-chops ..... pig flu..... babies making out with barn yard animals.... i just cant take it anymore this country has gone to H*LL ...... AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! but on the plus side this is the last blog, so im good now no worries mate H*LL YEAH
Swine flu sounds so.. blearghhh.
Bacon fever sounds a bit friendlier.
haha i am glad someone has a sense of humor for this swine flu thing... I just cracked a joke about it at home and got yelled at for it. My family thinks we are all going to die so if I'm not in class next week you know why =p
Post a Comment