...Well, it was a bad day for that chicken. I love how government is represented as a huge game of "Cut the Chicken's Head Off and Watch it Run Around for a Couple of Seconds".
this is taking the whole flailing around like a chicken without a head comment to the next level!! I love it... I can't wait to watch the real episode.... hopefully we can look at stuff like this in a year and laugh at it =)
Oh so thats where the blood came from! I was wondering why there was blood on the dude's shirt but i guess that answers it. I determine this is an extremely accurate visual on the precise measures taken by the authorities....South Park hit it square on!
If South Park didn't say it all once again. I find they always have all the answers. If you have a problem with southpark you have a problem with me, let it be known.
its kind of scary that our goverment actually does something like this for important decisions but innstead they listen to people who shout out their Ideas and they take a gamble on the best sounding. Anyways enough economics I am going to go watch some South Park.
20 comments:
...Well, it was a bad day for that chicken. I love how government is represented as a huge game of "Cut the Chicken's Head Off and Watch it Run Around for a Couple of Seconds".
Did that chicken just walk around with it's head cut off? If so then it's a good rep for the feds' actions.
haha kind of sad that our government was compared to that... but thats the way people seem to think things are being ran these days.
to be doing so bad that south park makes it the main topic of their new episode is just......hilarious
this is taking the whole flailing around like a chicken without a head comment to the next level!! I love it... I can't wait to watch the real episode.... hopefully we can look at stuff like this in a year and laugh at it =)
This is comical but pretty sad.
Oh gosh i hope that's not how they decide things... but at least we can laugh a little bit about everything that's going on!
I love Southpark!!! it's so true, they just say the things no one else dares make fun of.
Well that was a little stupid! plus I bet PETA comes after them for the chicken part! ha
hmmmm a chicken with its head cut off? haah thats funny and so are the guys sitting at the table
Oh so thats where the blood came from! I was wondering why there was blood on the dude's shirt but i guess that answers it. I determine this is an extremely accurate visual on the precise measures taken by the authorities....South Park hit it square on!
that's how the government decides everything, I must say, it's a pretty good system, it's been working for over 200 years so why change it now?
Wonder if the chicken industry is suffering just as badly with the economy...
I must say.. the Al Gore parody is funnier. SUPER CEREAL!
If South Park didn't say it all once again. I find they always have all the answers. If you have a problem with southpark you have a problem with me, let it be known.
our govt isnt even a chicken... it's a chicken with out a head
I wonder if theres a reset choice on "the chart" that the chicken could land on so we can start this hole thing over...
You have to love it when cartoons teach us stuff
its kind of scary that our goverment actually does something like this for important decisions but innstead they listen to people who shout out their Ideas and they take a gamble on the best sounding. Anyways enough economics I am going to go watch some South Park.
wonderful way to laugh at a depressing economy.
Post a Comment