
Sometimes solutions to problems are a lot easier than they would first appear. Take finding a hiding place for you valuables. Conventional wisdom would lead you to hide them away in some hard to find secret location with the hope a thief wouldn’t look there. A better solution would be to find a spot where the burglar wouldn’t go even if he could see it. That is the concept behind the underwear skid mark safe.
The “Brief Safe” is an innovative diversion safe that can secure your cash, documents, and other small valuables from inquisitive eyes and thieving hands, both at home and when you’re traveling. Items can be hidden right under their noses with these specially-designed briefs which contain a fly-accessed 4″ x 10″ secret compartment with Velcro® closure and “special markings” on the lower rear portion.
Leave the “Brief Safe” in plain view in your laundry basket or washing machine at home, or in your suitcase in a hotel room — even the most hardened burglar or most curious snoop will “skid” to a screeching halt as soon as they see them — wouldn’t you? Made in USA. One size. Color: White (and Brown).
Pretty ingenious. I mean if you were a thief would you be looking through soiled underwear? Since to object is to keep the thief away from the money and most burglars wouldn’t even come close to these, I think it’s a fairly safe bet these could be an effective place to hide your money and valuables. They are currently on sale for $29.95 (regularly $39.95) at efind out the truth.
Now, in the spirit of saving money, I could go on about how you could make your own more frugally, but I think I’ll stay away from that on this occassion…
Made we start thinking.... what are some other good places to hide valuables. Watch your comments, this is a family blog. No one's suggestion should be grosser than the one in this article.

25 comments:
DUDE MR MCKAY... NOW EVERYONES GOING TO KNOW WHERE I KEEP MY PERSONAL VALUABLES...GAHHH!!!!
-Josh Rantz 2nd period
Josh i already knew about your "brief safe".....remember 2 years ago when you lost $100. That was me, I stole it from your underwear.
Justin Havins 5th
that idea is crazy, i wouldn't do that
Jeremy Green 5th period
thats really interesting i would have never thought of that i have to admit. that is pretty smart. i would get some maybe idk...
Logan F. 2nd
how can you save money if you're spending it on dirty underwear?
the seller of the underwear is the one taking the money from you when you buy his product.
guess where he's keeping the money...
This might be the smartest idea ive ever heard of...even though I already hide my money in my underwear for fun.
This might be the smartest idea ive ever heard of...even though I already hide my money in my underwear for fun. Jeff G./5th
this is revolting. i bet a man came up with this concept. ew.
This is the grosses thing I have ever heard of!!!!Anybody in their right mind would know this is gross.By the way men are more likely to pull this off then women lol.
Amber P (1st)
yeah i guess that idea is pretty clever, but i still think its gross.But when thieves start figuring out that people hide stuff in their underwear then i bet the theives will start looking there too. How gross.
Adriana G 1st
Since there is advertisement for this theifs are gonna wonder what dirty underwear is real and wich is a "brief safe." My dad used to teas my mom about hiding money in the toilet in a little plastic baggy...i think that would be more effective.
Hannah L 1st
I'd have to admit though gross, the brief safe is a good idea but I would never do that.
Jessica C. 5th Period
i have those
Even though it is a little gross, I think this is a really great idea. The only problem is that I (along with most other girls) do not wear tighty-whities so it really would only work for guys. The creater of this product needs to make a female version so everyone can use it (even though girls would never ever leave "skid marks").
Amy W. 5th
I don't know if a pair of dirty underwear is worth 30 bucks. I've got quite a bit of underwear at my house, and I imagine that for $3 and some scissors, I could make a velcro pocket. That is a tenth of the cost of artificially dirtied undies. Now, that's economical.
Thomas D. 2nd
I don't appreciate the purely irrational and sexist comments that seem to prevail in the nether-regions of this particular blog.
if someone were to hide the money there, they may be arrested for violating some sexually-oriented permit law. Mabey if the money were to be hidden in sweats instead.
That's not too bad of an idea. It is disgusting, but if i was planning on stealing something I wouldn't come near that.
that comment ^ was Landon- 5th
I have to admit that the idea is pretty smart but honestly $30 bucks seems a little much for something that isnt that hard to make or do something safer and if this hits the major news areas crooks will know about it so it might be wasted.
Sam D. 5th
Though it is a gross idea, it is very smart. Who would want to look through dirty underwear?
Marcie B. 1st
thats wierd. i feel sorry for the cashier who has to handle that monry if they pay for something going for their stash. where i work, i find it disgusting when women take there money out of there bras to pay. oh well, thats just me. for women they should make a secret compartment there, lol
raelynn s 5th
Thats really sick but a good idea.
Jeff Hernandez 1st
Where I work, every one of my managers would refuse the money. Sometimes money isnt always excepted.
Naomi G.(5th Period)
Putting money in your dirty underwear has to be the dumbest and nastiest thing I have ever heard. But I bet there are a lot of little thieves reading this blog and now they are going to be going through your dirty underwear Mr. McKay. I think the best place to hide some loot is in a beer can or somthing like that.
J.J. Johnson
Post a Comment