That is wonderful information you have left us Justin. Yet I do believe this debate is rediculous. It take .842 seconds to raise or lower a toilet seat. Laziness both ways you look at. Guys are too lazy to put it down and girls are too lazy to put it up. Girls do complain that it is gross when guys leave it up, but i think it is gross when girls don't put it up.
It is to much work to be raising and lowering a toilet seat. Im already to busy to be spending my time on something that hard, so i just leave it down at all times ..plus it makes it funner
i think its gross wen the toilet seat isnt put down. the natiest thing happened the other day, this kid used the restroom at my work and they missed consequently leving their poo everywhere n i had to clean it. so nasty,
I wonder what grade this guy got on his paper. I for one am a girl and have never complained when a guy has left the seat up. I mean it's kind of gross but I have more important things to complain about than the position of the toilet seat.
I think that if the person, regardless of gender, to last use the toilet should put down not only the seat but also the lid thus equalizing the inconvience among the sexes.
Hey Mr. Mckay if i left a comment last Sunday during the end of spring break do i need to leave another one. Well.. I guess i will find out soon. Everyone watch out for Toronados!
16 comments:
All I know is that my mom goes crazy whenever someone leaves the toilet seat up, so for me, it's more economical to leave it down.
Were we even supposed to comment this week?
Thomas D. 2nd
Ugh gross. Leave it down as a courtesy to women in the house.
Sarah Hobson 1st
Now I have to poop.
Justin Havins 5th
That is wonderful information you have left us Justin. Yet I do believe this debate is rediculous. It take .842 seconds to raise or lower a toilet seat. Laziness both ways you look at. Guys are too lazy to put it down and girls are too lazy to put it up. Girls do complain that it is gross when guys leave it up, but i think it is gross when girls don't put it up.
Sterling Swack (2nd)
Men should put it down when they are done, but also women should put it up when they are done.
jessica C. 5th period
It is to much work to be raising and lowering a toilet seat. Im already to busy to be spending my time on something that hard, so i just leave it down at all times ..plus it makes it funner
Jeff g - 5th
this paper is a load of crap!
did he appropriately write it on toilet paper?
i think its gross wen the toilet seat isnt put down. the natiest thing happened the other day, this kid used the restroom at my work and they missed consequently leving their poo everywhere n i had to clean it. so nasty,
raelynn s 5th
i leave the seat up
I wonder what grade this guy got on his paper. I for one am a girl and have never complained when a guy has left the seat up. I mean it's kind of gross but I have more important things to complain about than the position of the toilet seat.
Amy W. (5)
i feel sorry for raelynn....you must have a pretty crappy job. haha thats a pun, get it!
Justin Havins 5th
I think that if the person, regardless of gender, to last use the toilet should put down not only the seat but also the lid thus equalizing the inconvience among the sexes.
Brandon H.
5th
Guys, just make it easier on everyone and leave the seat down.
Katie H.(2)
it just looks cleaner with the seat down.
-krystal w (2)
Hey Mr. Mckay if i left a comment last Sunday during the end of spring break do i need to leave another one. Well.. I guess i will find out soon. Everyone watch out for Toronados!
Sterling Swack (2nd)
Everyone should put the lid and the seat down. then we would not have this argument.
Nathan Y. 5th
Post a Comment