Sunday, April 29, 2007

My dog Annie.


This is not posted for official response just thought I'd share a photo of my insanely smart dog. She doesn't like to stay in the yard. When I put up electrified fence as a last resort I caught her on top of my kids swingset. She is either contemplating suicide or jumping into the alley (which I think would have the same result as a suicide attempt).

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha Mr. McKay i think your dog is smarter than anyone in our class. Your dog is probably going to cost you a lot of money.

William Brooks-2nd

Anonymous said...

I think your dog should join the circus, since he is very talented in acrobatics. You should teach him to do tricks on the balance beam.
MelanieKirkland02

Anonymous said...

I used to have a dog that would always escape, when we put up the electric fence she would use our diving board to jump over and would just yelp once when she left and when she came back.
Sarah Hobson - 1st

Anonymous said...

Mr. Mckay, my dog escaped today at noon during the rain, and I had to wrestle a 175 pound, muddy dog into my clean car, then wrestle him back out, all the while avoiding his bites and snarls. During the rain and my only free senior. I would have rather he climbed a balance beam.

Thomas D. 2nd

Anonymous said...

At least your dog doesn't bark like my dogs. It's like they intentionaly bark during my nap time!!

Anonymous said...

^Jordan L/5

Anonymous said...

hmmm...i dont have a dog, come to think of it i've never had a pet.

raelynn s (5)

Anonymous said...

My dog never escapes because he loves my family and wouldn't want to be with anyone else. Maybe the real issue is why your dog wants to leave so bad Mr. McKay.

Amy W. (5)

Anonymous said...

That dog is really talented.

Jeremy Green 5th period

Anonymous said...

very interesting....
my dog never did that but then he was pretty lazy too...

Logan F. 5th

Anonymous said...

my basset hound used to jump on our trampoline and layout...I have to say your dogs pretty talented Mr. Mckay.

-- Krystal W.
2nd period.

Anonymous said...

well my dog just goes through the electric fence it just shocks the crap out of itself and gets out and makes me go find him and tackel him, its a huge dog its a pitbull, but your dog is crazy and it should be in the circus before it kills itself at your house.

TiffanyJ 1st

Anonymous said...

You should probably see what other tricks your dog can do, then have a dog show to make some extra money.

Marcie B. 1st

Anonymous said...

Thats freakin awsome!!! Its amazing!!
My dog's are so lazy they don't do anything at all!

Amber P-1st

Anonymous said...

I love how you just stand there and take a picture, when you could be moving the swingset or something. Maybe even make it dog-safe? A dog is a man's best friend.
Josh New 2nd

Anonymous said...

my dog would take your dog anyday

Brandon H.
5th

Anonymous said...

Hmm..my dog isn't that smart yet...and we don't have a swing-set...lol