Well .. the name Wayne's etymology means wagon maker. If my middle name meant i was a maker of wagons I would probably be upset too, and I bet most of those men just took their frustrations out on others.
As long as that list is, there are over 2 million Americans in prisons across the U.S. currently, not to mention in the past. So I'm sure that other names can have the exact sort of "phenomenon" just by sheer probability.
Are you saying that my dad and grandpa are going to end up in jail? Oh god! i might need to warn them about this since their middle name is wayne.Kenneth Wayne James & Freddy Wayne James!!!!!!
I dont understand. Does he think that a persons name determines thier fate? Then again all the waynes I know have had misfurtunate paths. Caitlan G.-5th
17 comments:
Update - the name of the Texas A&M student who bar-b-qued his girlfriend.....Timothy Wayne Shepherd.
That might be the craziest thing ive ever heard...uh oh my middle name is wayne..is that bad?
Jeff "wayne" G.--5th
thats just a little bit interesting i wonder if the killer from Virginia Tech's middle name was wayne?
Logan F. 2nd
Well .. the name Wayne's etymology means wagon maker. If my middle name meant i was a maker of wagons I would probably be upset too, and I bet most of those men just took their frustrations out on others.
Jera J. 5th
wow thats really strange.
Whitney A 5th
As long as that list is, there are over 2 million Americans in prisons across the U.S. currently, not to mention in the past. So I'm sure that other names can have the exact sort of "phenomenon" just by sheer probability.
Michael K. 2nd Period
He actually bar-b-qued is girlfriend? That's insane!
Marcie B. 1st
My middle name is waynepausenot.
Brandon H.
5th
Garry Wayne Carriker — knowingly having unprotected sex when HIV positive
Is that a crime?
Jeff Hernandez 2nd
That is stupid middle names have nothing to do with what a person will do it is just a mere coincidence.
William Brooks-2nd
haha brandon, thats funny....pause...not. jus kidding, it really was
raelynn s(5)
im not gunna lie thats pretty crazy... my dad's middle name is dwayne and hes a drung dealer (aka pharmacist).
rachel h 5th
Note to self- Never marry anyone with the name Wayne.
MelanieK02
That is a very sad Clown
Matt W
5th
Are you saying that my dad and grandpa are going to end up in jail? Oh god! i might need to warn them about this since their middle name is wayne.Kenneth Wayne James & Freddy Wayne James!!!!!!
Tiffany J. 1st
I dont understand. Does he think that a persons name determines thier fate? Then again all the waynes I know have had misfurtunate paths.
Caitlan G.-5th
ya i agree with you melanie...i will never marry anyone named wayne
Brandon H. 5th
Post a Comment