That was pretty cool. It could be useful, I've never really heard of the people that have similar ideas as me. Although, I think I already knew that Clinton and I had nothing in common.
I don't even know who duncan hunter is but apparently i am really compatible w/ him , i am pretty sure thought that he won't be a big contender in the race. still nice to know though! Bethany R. - 2nd
My candidate was Mitt Romney. Honestly, I havent really paid much attention to politics recently so I don't even know who he is, but, according to the quiz, we only disagree on 3 issues.
My results showed exactly what I already knew...I am a flaming moderate. Although Brownback was my closest match, the others just kept switching from Republican to Democrat. Apparently both parties would have a hard time courting my vote. What can I say I'm a complex lady.
Wow, that was really suprising! I definitely don't keep up with all the stances different poloticians have right now or even whose running at this point, but I was really suprised to see that every single one of my top candidates was a democrat. My number one was John Edwards. Interesting..
Lindsay N. 1st period My top canidate was Mitt Romney. I don't know who he is, but I have always thought i was more republican than democrat..kind of interesting.
This test is pretty neat. All my top candidates are republicans which is what I would vote for. I guess I should know who I really should vote for since I can for this presidential election. Petra B.-5th
Nichole C. 1st The test provided that I should vote for Mitt Romney which is not suprising since I support him more than the other republican candidates as of now.
My test results revealed that Rudy Giuliani and I have the same feelings about certain issues. These results are good, because when I vote, I will vote for a republican. Will I vote for Giuliani...who knows?
although my person only got 51 points and not the person I was planning on voting for, it is intresting to see how similar some of the canidates are in their opinions. My top choice was Bill Richardson. The second choice was tied between Hiliary and Obama. I plan to vote for Obama. Theres nothing wrong with having a woman as president, but Hiliary of all women???? seriously I think we can find somebody better.
Apparently I'm for Barak, but it was a 31, so whatever. I still think all of the major candidates suck. Colbert is looking better and better the more I think about it... -The Wasiuta, 2nd Period
I agree with John, kindof. The selection is kinda bad, and no single candidate really agrees with all of my views. I vote for Mr. McKay! Yay for Economics. -Gina Palombit, 2nd Period
Pretty interesting.... my top candidates were all democrat.. Chris Dodd was first then hillary clinton (ew) and barack obama.. i like obama and have no idea who chris dodd is.
i'm not into the whole strictly vote for one party thing, so i'm going to do some research over the next year and vote for the candidate who has the same views as i do for the important issues of the country.
Pretty interesting.... my top candidates were all democrat.. Chris Dodd was first then hillary clinton (ew) and barack obama.. i like obama and have no idea who chris dodd is.
i'm not into the whole strictly vote for one party thing, so i'm going to do some research over the next year and vote for the candidate who has the same views as i do for the important issues of the country.
It looks like I agree the most with Duncan Hunter. I'm not sure who I will vote for in the next election though, it will take more than this test to decide.
This was pretty cool. I've had a really hard time finding a place that would lay out all the candidate's views side by side. All of my top ones were Republican...Duncan Hunter was my top. Never heard of him, but I guess I should probably be doing some research by now, huh? :-) Lauren R. 5th
This was a very interesting test. I had mixed feelings on a lot of the issues and although this test showed who I agree with, I still am undecided about who I will vote for in the next election. The highest candidate on my list was John Edwards. My liberal and conservitive view points differ on the topic at hand.
my candidate was Mitt Romney, which in fact i just did a research paper on in English. We share many of the same views and if i could vote i would vote for him. However, these tests may not be very accurate so i would research other candidates before making my ultimate decision.
49 comments:
well that was neat me and duncan seem to have a nice liltle bond together
tanner s. 2nd
Thomas G. 1st
That was pretty cool. It could be useful, I've never really heard of the people that have similar ideas as me. Although, I think I already knew that Clinton and I had nothing in common.
interesting...mike huckabee and i have the same name and preferences...
Michael Moffitt- 2nd
my top 4 were democrats, with Barak and Hillary both scoring a 44, the Joe Biden and Edwards with 39.
my top match was joe biden. but i have no idea who he is. it was fun to do though.
melissa c. 2nd
my top match was joe biden. but i have no idea who he is. it was fun to do though.
melissa c. 2nd
Well, my views ae supposedly Mitt Romney's views but as a foreigner, I don't even know if that's good or not
Marta Gabler 2nd
I don't even know who duncan hunter is but apparently i am really compatible w/ him , i am pretty sure thought that he won't be a big contender in the race. still nice to know though!
Bethany R. - 2nd
Clayton Patterson 2nd
My best match was Barack Obama. I can see that...
I am the most compatible with Huckabee. Curiously, my next 4 matches were democrats. I guess my political views are split.
Gerardo De La O 1st
My candidate was Mitt Romney. Honestly, I havent really paid much attention to politics recently so I don't even know who he is, but, according to the quiz, we only disagree on 3 issues.
Sarah Henderson- 1st
Tiffany G. 1st
I scored the highest with Duncan Hunter. I have no idea what he stands for but at least he stands for the death penality. haha
Betsy E. 2nd
My results showed exactly what I already knew...I am a flaming moderate. Although Brownback was my closest match, the others just kept switching from Republican to Democrat. Apparently both parties would have a hard time courting my vote. What can I say I'm a complex lady.
James M. 2nd
In the end, no canidate fits all the views that one has and for me this time, no one has the same that I feel are very important.
Duncan Hunter. . . interesting. . . I really need to catch a few debates. . .
Thomas C. 1st
my highest score was john edwards ... hmm...
jb m pd 2
Laura H 2nd
Wow, that was really suprising! I definitely don't keep up with all the stances different poloticians have right now or even whose running at this point, but I was really suprised to see that every single one of my top candidates was a democrat. My number one was John Edwards. Interesting..
Tarah 2nd
My number one was Barack Obama...ehh I guess that is ok..
Kristen E. 2nd
my candidate was john edwards...weird because i really dont like him.
Kucinich? no idea who that is.
olivia m.
2nd pd
Ty P. 5th
I have never heard of Duncan Hunter. No surprise, however, that the people at the top of my list are all Republicans.
Mine was Chris Dodd.
i've never heard of him.
Kim L. (1)
Lindsay N. 1st period
My top canidate was Mitt Romney. I don't know who he is, but I have always thought i was more republican than democrat..kind of interesting.
Does this tell you how to vote, Mr. McKay?
Rebecca S. 5th
The test said i should vote for mike huckabee. I'm not really sure who he is...
This test is pretty neat. All my top candidates are republicans which is what I would vote for. I guess I should know who I really should vote for since I can for this presidential election.
Petra B.-5th
Nichole C. 1st
The test provided that I should vote for Mitt Romney which is not suprising since I support him more than the other republican candidates as of now.
Danielle V. 1st
My test results revealed that Rudy Giuliani and I have the same feelings about certain issues. These results are good, because when I vote, I will vote for a republican. Will I vote for Giuliani...who knows?
Dalton F. (2nd)
My results point towards Joe Biden, which I think is pretty accurate. I was already looking at him for these presidential elections.
although my person only got 51 points and not the person I was planning on voting for, it is intresting to see how similar some of the canidates are in their opinions. My top choice was Bill Richardson. The second choice was tied between Hiliary and Obama. I plan to vote for Obama. Theres nothing wrong with having a woman as president, but Hiliary of all women???? seriously I think we can find somebody better.
Michael H. 1st
Apparently I'm for Barak, but it was a 31, so whatever. I still think all of the major candidates suck. Colbert is looking better and better the more I think about it...
-The Wasiuta, 2nd Period
I agree with John, kindof. The selection is kinda bad, and no single candidate really agrees with all of my views. I vote for Mr. McKay! Yay for Economics.
-Gina Palombit, 2nd Period
Pretty interesting.... my top candidates were all democrat.. Chris Dodd was first then hillary clinton (ew) and barack obama.. i like obama and have no idea who chris dodd is.
i'm not into the whole strictly vote for one party thing, so i'm going to do some research over the next year and vote for the candidate who has the same views as i do for the important issues of the country.
kaci pickering 5th
Pretty interesting.... my top candidates were all democrat.. Chris Dodd was first then hillary clinton (ew) and barack obama.. i like obama and have no idea who chris dodd is.
i'm not into the whole strictly vote for one party thing, so i'm going to do some research over the next year and vote for the candidate who has the same views as i do for the important issues of the country.
kaci pickering 5th
^^^^
accident =]
Madison G. 5th
My top canidate was Chris Dodd. I've heard of him, but I didn't know his stance on any of the issues. Pretty interesting!
In answer to the above question "does this tell you how to vote Mr. McKay?" No, check with me for how to vote. :)
no thanks, i will make up my own mind.
who tells you how to vote?
my top is John McCain.
not to bad.
I'll make up my own mind though I think.
Shannon H.2nd
Tamara Wallace 5th
It looks like I agree the most with Duncan Hunter. I'm not sure who I will vote for in the next election though, it will take more than this test to decide.
This was pretty cool. I've had a really hard time finding a place that would lay out all the candidate's views side by side. All of my top ones were Republican...Duncan Hunter was my top. Never heard of him, but I guess I should probably be doing some research by now, huh? :-)
Lauren R. 5th
I thought this was pretty interesting. All the people at the top of my list are republican, which I expected. I got Duncan Hunter as my top choice.
Joe B. 5th
Bennett W. 5th
I got stuck with Rudy Ghouliani some how and I hate that guy. This test is crap if you ask me. I'm voting Ron Paul all the way.
my top was a guy by the name of Sam Brownback. which by the way is not who im going for. (obama) so... yeah the test sucks.
Marcus Lowry 2nd
Maggie C.
5th
This was a very interesting test. I had mixed feelings on a lot of the issues and although this test showed who I agree with, I still am undecided about who I will vote for in the next election. The highest candidate on my list was John Edwards. My liberal and conservitive view points differ on the topic at hand.
Derek Doss-2
My views matched those of Guiliani. A guy that I have a lot of respect for...interesting.
The test showed me that John McCain had my views. I'm not going to vote for him just because a test.
Chris C
1sr
Leah B. - 2nd
i wish i knew more about politics. i have no clue as to who i am voting for and i'm 18. i need to use my right to vote more responsibly.
my candidate was Mitt Romney, which in fact i just did a research paper on in English. We share many of the same views and if i could vote i would vote for him. However, these tests may not be very accurate so i would research other candidates before making my ultimate decision.
Landon Hogle
1st
Post a Comment