
Follow these links to find the healthcare plans for each candidate. Their plans, in their words.
Clinton
Obama
McCain
If there is enough interest I will put this on the Blackboard site for some type of extra credit assignment.
(About that picture. This is what you get when you search google for a combined image of Obama, Clinton, and McCain.)

9 comments:
extra credit's always nice. :)
You should definitely do this as extra credit!!
I think this would be good for extra credit. The picture is funny too. And by the way the Obama link is not working.
So why is it a crime to not have health insurance? I cannot find any place in the constitution (we still use that right?) to slip that in. As a matter of fact I read in the constitution that all rights not given directly to the federal government and the states goes to the people. With that in mind my personal health is my personal business and any government that wants to tell me that I must be insured has another thing coming.
Nathan Gregory
First Period
I say the three stooges are awesome, also I think we should raise them from the dead so we can make all three of them co-presidents. That would be the most glorious 4/8 years of American history, we would admittedly have some trouble domestically but internationally we wouldnt have no problems cause honestly who can be mad at the Three Stooges. On a more serious note I think Healthcare does need to be addressed by the next President. I think it is good that all three of the remaining candidates have some form of Health Care plans. It is no suprise that the Democratic Candidates are making a bigger deal of Health Care plans than McCain. Since the Democratic base is traditionally considered to be low income voters it would make sense that this is a key topic in there debate because it is the low income families that most desperatly need health care assistance.
DJ Guthrie 5th
I love how similiar Obama and Clintons ideas on healthcare are. Clinton completely avoids giving any rational statement on how she is going to make all of her ideas work. At least McCain and Obama state how they are going to carry out their goals financially.
Mark Scioli 5th.
hi
Extra credit is always a good thing and it makes the students like their teachers more.
taylor m. 2nd
I shall flee to Canada if Clinton wins. OR just cry.
Alicia M.
1st
Post a Comment