Monday, April 16, 2007

Guess what the Russians think about the Imus affair.


They may no longer be communists but they are still nuts. If you are a fan of conspiracy theories you will love this one.

P.S. When researching never use Pravda as a source..

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh...this thing was started on my birthday (1/27, as well as Mozart's birthday: fun fact for all of y'all out there) interesting...

Those silly Russians...(no offense to Polina) Just leave it be. What Don Imus said on the radio was just to get some publicity. Man, this article was all over the place. I think I lost interest when they jumped to Charlie Sheen...I don't know. Conspiracy theories like this help me feel more sane.
~Kim the Asian 5th Period.

Anonymous said...

The people who know me best know that I am never disinclined to criticize the government, but for the Russians to insinuate that Imus "knew too much" about how the government was behind the 9/11 attacks is bogus. He is and old man, who besides having a horrible radio show, has done nothing other than make a comment that was a little too racy (if you don't mind the pun). And as far as Charlie Sheen goes, when was the last time he knew anything deeper than where to find cheap hookers? Sounds like Pravda has had too much vodka. And since when do they get the right to call us "once free"? I'll call them the "once forcibly enslaved" country. Go gulags.

Thomas Dunnam - 2nd

Anonymous said...

Hummm...
I honestly did not see this conspiracy coming. I really dont believe that Don Imus knew too much and the government was out to tear him apart, he's just ignorant and put his foot in him mouth. I do find it interesting though that Charlie Sheen is making a documentary online about 9/11 though. That just seems random of him since all we ever hear about is him and woman. Back to Imus though, Im honestly glad he's gone, not necessarily because of him comment, though I did find it rather insulting being a girl, but just becuase his since of style is gone. I cannot standing looking at his hair. Im sorry, but its horrible.
MelanieKirkland02

Anonymous said...

Those crazy Russians! After looking at the website this was on, though, I'm not surprised that it would make such claims. It looks a bit like a Russian version of National Enquirer. Basically, then, it will put out any story it can think of to make people read it. I can't imagine any reason why hundreds of millions of Americans would not know the "truth" about 9/11, but a two-bit shock jock knows exactly what happened. And like Thomas mentioned, Charlie Sheen doesn't know anything either. The theory is interesting and humorous to read, but there is absolutely no way that there is a single grain of truth in it.

Michael K 2nd

McKay said...

Hey Michael don't sell Charlie Sheen short. I wouldn't say he doesn't know anything. He knows where to find the prostitutes - and his neighbors wife.

McKay

Anonymous said...

These people want attention and that's all, bad publicity is as good as good publicity to them. I also am sad to say that Mark Cuban (owner of the Dallas Mavericks) is helping produce Charlie Sheen's 9/11 conspiracy movie. It is most unfortunate that my Mavs have an insane owner, who also has payed over 1.5 million in fines for things he has said in the past. Anywho, i still love the mavs; go Dirk! The things some celebrities say you just cant take seriously, because they just want to be in the spotlight. They're losers.

Ethan H. 5th

Anonymous said...

I think if the Don Imus thing had happened in the wake of the Virginia Tech shootings he still would have a job, but as it happened the news media had nothing else to obsess with and the idiot man lost his job.
Sarah Hobson

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's crazy how much they twisted that story.

Anonymous said...

^^Katie H.(2)

Anonymous said...

Ethan is very right about how what celeb's say is just because they want to be in the spot light. just look at alec baldwin now...though i do think he's a bit off his rocker. with the luck that has been floatin around latly i wouldnt be suprised if what he said to his daughter is turned into a conspiracy theory. If you've seen Team America World Police that is totaly what's going through my head right now and it's making me giggle.

Hannah L (1)

Anonymous said...

Ethan, Mark Cuban is totally justified in everything he has said about the NBA, so that's money well spent.

Thomas D. - 2nd

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is the stupiest thing I have ever heard. Don Imus said a stupid thing that was blown way out of proportion. I cant imagine the type of person that would twist such a stupid comment into such an outrageous claim.
Caitlan G. -5th