
They say some markets are like a roller coaster. The housing market certainly has been over the long term.
This is one of the most unique ways. I have ever seen to graph data. It takes 3 or 4 minutes to watch but well worth it (if you are an econofreak).

10 comments:
That was pretty amazing, I have to say. I wish I could actually ride it...that'd be amazing.
just proves that houses are typically your best investment.
that is pretty interesting
sarah hobson 1st
I like it, it makes economics interesting.
Jordan L/5
I like it, it makes economics interesting.
Jordan L/5
i have to agree with Jordan it makes economics much more interesting... sorry Mr. McKay... and i have to agree with Ryan i wanna ride it i love roller coasters!
Logan F. 2nd
haha...analogies definitely make economics much more interesting...on your blogs and in class!!
-krystal w (2)
i love rollercoasters!
raelynn s(5)
Well I do agree with krystal about the analogies.. But i am embarressed to even admit that i watched that entire video of a roller coaster tycoon. But either way makes me wonder if that is the maximum height of the ride in 2006???
Sterling (2nd)
Very interesting i must say!
FrankiG 5th
Post a Comment